You’ve got your amazing self, your support person or partner, and a great midwife or obstetrician. Who can round out your birth team to ensure you have the best support possible? An exceptional doula, of course!
Whether you’re planning a birth at home, birth center, or hospital; on land or in water; with an epidural or without; to one baby or more; vaginally or via cesarean section—we will be there and fully support your wishes. We help you navigate the process and any unexpected bumps with confidence.
Working together includes:
- in-depth prenatal visits to clarify your birth preferences and how we can best work together (includes your partner or other support person, if applicable)
- Your Birth Experience Prenatal Companion Guide
- ongoing support via email, text, and phone, consulting on any issue
- 24/7 on-call support from 37 weeks on
- uninterrupted support at the labor and birth*, until about one hour afterward
- postnatal visit, follow up, and additional resources as needed
- 10% off additional services or classes; Jackson Heights residents may qualify for an additional discount!
Contact us with any questions or to set up a consultation. We look forward to speaking with you!
Birth Doula Package options:
$1975 for full in-person labor support home/hospital up to 14 hours in-person* (assuming availability with COVID-19 limitations)
$1850 for hybrid labor support (in-person at home and virtual for hospital)
$1675 for virtual labor support only
$995 for virtual prenatal and postpartum coaching calls (no on-call labor support). Typically six one hour calls (3 prenatal and 3 postpartum) and text support. Personalized to help you prepare for labor/birth and adjust to life with baby.
COVID-19: We’re working with current and future clients to adapt our services considering changing hospital policies on labor companions and honoring “social distancing” recommendations. Please reach out for more information!
*base fee includes 14 hours of in-person labor support; additional support is $39/hour
Learn more about doulas and the benefits of working with a doula:
Lamaze Healthy Birth Practice 3: Bring a Loved One, Friend or Doula for Continuous Support