You’ve got your amazing self, your support person or partner, and a great midwife or obstetrician. Who can round out your birth team to ensure you have the best support possible? An exceptional doula, of course!
Whether you’re planning a birth at home, birth center, or hospital; on land or in water; with an epidural or without; to one baby or more; vaginally or via cesarean section—we will be there and fully support your wishes. We help you navigate the process and any unexpected bumps with confidence.
Working together includes:
- in-depth prenatal visit to clarify your birth preferences and how we can best work together (includes your partner or other support person, if applicable)
- Your Birth Experience Parent Guide
- ongoing support via email, text, and phone, consulting on any issue necessary
- 24/7 on-call support from 37 weeks on
- uninterrupted support at the labor and birth, until about one hour afterward
- postnatal visit, follow up, and additional resources as needed
Contact us with any questions or to set up a consultation. Birth doula services start at $1997. We look forward to speaking with you!
Learn more about doulas and the benefits of working with a doula:
Lamaze Healthy Birth Practice 3: Bring a Loved One, Friend or Doula for Continuous Support